Friday, 2 August 2013

Friday Finds


Well it's Friday again (thank goodness!) and it was a lovely sunny day in the deen. 
I don't have any many photos for you this week as I gave a mid-week update on some lovely finds.
Today was steady and by far busier than yesterday with that horrible rain! Thankfully the sun is back and it looks like it'll stay nice for tomorrow as well.

So far progress on my survey questionnaire has been good, 52 responses out of the 80 that I require so please fill one in if you haven't already. Thank you so much to those 52 who have taken their time to fill it out.

In the store I found this sweet dress from Dorothy Perkins. The star pattern is really cute and it's a great piece to wear this summer.

Dorothy Perkins dress. Size 10, priced at £2.99
We also have this nice teal dress from Primark. I think we actually have the same one in pink in another part of the store!
Primark dress. Size 18, priced at £3.99
Next we've got this nice floral play suit with a cool exposed zip at the front. It's from Tesco and still has the label on.

Floral play suit from Tesco. Size 10, priced at £7.99
In our stripy section we've got this dual pattern dress. I really like the contract between the stripes and the floral bottom half.

G21 dress. Size 12, priced at £3.29
Now this next one is a lovely bag from Tula (part of the group who design Radley bags). It is in great condition and the tweed stripe design on the outside is really beautiful. I have to show my Mum this one if it's still in the store by the time she returns from her Shetland holiday. We are selling this bag at a great price of £16.99. New Tula bags can sell for up to £100 so thank you to the kind donor of this piece!

Tula handbag. Priced at £16.99
Next up, in our checked section there is a nice top from Topshop. Below that we have lots of checked tops for sale.

Checked top. Size 8, sized £2.49

Just inside the shop door I dressed the mannequin in this vibrant Wallis dress. The colours and pattern are certainly eye catching!

Wallis dress. Size 10, priced at £4.69
Yet again in the dresses department I spotted this pretty dress from H&M.

H&M dress. Size 12, priced at £3.79
Behind this dress there is a great Jaeger shirt. If you like Jaeger then this piece is a great find at only £8.99.

Jaeger shirt. Size 14, priced at £8.99
Another floral top that we have in is from Topshop and is priced at only £3.79. 

Topshop top. Size 8, priced at £3.79
I re-sorted the pink and purple section with lilac on the top and bright pink on the bottom. We're still waiting on our formal gowns to come in and when we do they'll go in this section.

Purple and pink section
Across the way we have a section dedicated to black and red. We've got some lovely shoes and handbags. We just got this big red bag in and I know it got a fair deal of interest today. 

Red and black display. Red bag priced at £5.79
Along the wall is our pink section. Here we've got some bags, jewellery, shoes and bric-a-brac.

Pink section
I was sorting through a lot of jewellery yesterday and I found quite a few nice bangles. I sorted the pink ones and grey ones to fit in with the sections below. If you need bangles for something then you know where to go!
Pink and grey bangles
Below the grey section we've got a funky pair of sparkly grey shoes. They are in a size 3 and priced at £4.99.

Sparkly grey shoes. Size 3, priced at £4.99
On the back wall I put a lovely pashmina and necklace on the front of the strap tops section. The necklace has some great bright and beads and it has a good weight to it. 

Pashmina and beaded necklace (priced at £3.99)
In this corner of the store we've got this optical dress and I love the blue necklace that we college teamed up with it. I think it's a great combination! 

Izabel London dress. Size small, priced at £4.29
In the children's section we were restocking today and making sure there was plenty of choice for Mum's and Dad's out there. I think this top for little boys is soooooo adorable! 

Little boy's top
My college and I also spotted this cool top which has reverasable flaps for changing over the animals. We were asking ourselves, why don't adults have fun fun clothes??!!

Boy's top from Monsoon. Size 3-6 months. Priced at £1.99

In the girls section we've got this sweet nautical striped dress from the brand Maine. 

Maine dress. Size 18-24 months. Priced at £2.19
Continuing on the theme of stars I spied this pink dress for little girls from Next. 

Next dress. Size 9-12 month. Priced at £1.99
At the end of the girls rail we've got some swim suits as well. Great if you've got a summer holiday around the corner. 



Girls clothes rail
In the glass cabinet we've got some genuine Royal Doulton figurines. Theses pieces sell for an awful lot online. If they are something you or a close friend collects then pop in store to have a look at them.

Royal Doulton figurines
There is a nice stripy cardigan that we have in store and it's from Marks & Spencer (per una). As it is new we are selling it at £19.49.

Marks & Spencer cardigan. Size 22, priced at £19.49
Finally in the bric-a-brac section we have some bright green plates and bowls.They all look really lovely together.
Bright green bric-a-brac
That's all for this week. I will be in store again tomorrow and I have a new method for (hopefully ) asking people to help fill in my survey. Lets just say it might involve mini cupcakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment